WE ARE NOW HIRING!
Titan Protection and Consulting is looking for strong minded hardworking individuals to join our growing team of dedicated security officers. If you have a positive attitude, professional demeanor, outstanding customer service skills WE WANT YOU! We are currently seeking candidates for our full time and part time openings.
Why work for Titan?
Benefits: Titan offers a wide variety of benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days
- Paid orientation and training
- PTO for fulltime employees
- Annual performance reviews and incentives
- Employee referral bonuses
Training: Titan provides a one of a kind training program for their security officers instructed by off-duty law enforcement officers. Basic Training for security officers includes: Defensive Tactics, Case Law and Scenarios, Handcuffing, Tactical Baton and OC Spray. There is also a variety of other advanced training courses that are also provided.
Recognition: Here at Titan all of our security officers and staff are recognized and rewarded for their hard work, efforts and dedication.
We Care: Titan looks at each team member as more than just a number. Our outstanding leadership team strives to make sure that all needs and cares of our team members are met.
Titan Protection and Consulting has been named business #196 of the 500 fastest growing, best run, and most innovative private companies in America.
Follow the link below to jump start your career in security and law enforcement with Titan.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be at least 18 years of age for unarmed posts, 21 years of age for armed posts.
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with staff, clients and the public, ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures, ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, ability to write and investigate required reports; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures; ability to maintain any valid licenses that may be required.
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working conditions.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment required.
- Excellent moral character and clean background free from excessive misdemeanors, traffic offenses, or any felonies, as well as positive record with creditors and prior employers.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work is performed inside and outside at various properties with exposure to inside and outside environmental conditions, inclement weather, unpredictable crisis situations and possible combative individuals. Rare but possible exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids may occur. This job requires standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, stooping, bending, pulling, pushing, grasping, walking, running, carrying and climbing. Requires infrequent lifting or carrying of objects up to 50 lbs.