- Dispatch Operation Manager
- Overland Park, KS, USA
- Full Time
This positions hours may vary and also require you to work evening and overnight.
This dispatcher is responsible for prioritizing and coordinating all Communications Center activities and other duties as directed and performed in accordance with company policies and procedures. Titan Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Examples of duties include coordinating and communicating with other officers or management to facilitate efficient daily operations, provide any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors with the department's procedures, and performs other related duties as assigned by Operations Manager or President. Additional duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains departmental records and reports.
- Maintains positive behaviors, approaches, attitudes and commitments to interpersonal service in regards to customers, visitors, and coworkers.
- Documents actions by completing forms, logs, and records.
- Takes messages and documents all calls.
- Informs the customer of possible delays in service
- Conducts a detailed report to oncoming relief officers including the status of all drivers and any information pertinent to the oncoming shifts (in writing and over the radio as needed).
- Reviews start times on board and in the computer, verifies accuracy and sign notifications sheets.
- Assists in routing of teams to facilities and provides alternate directions when traffic is congested.
- Answers phones in timely manner (by third ring).
- All other duties as deemed necessary by the President.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be at least 18 years of age for unarmed posts, 21 years of age for armed posts.
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with staff, clients and the public, ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures, ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, ability to write and investigate required reports; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures; ability to maintain any valid licenses that may be required.
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working conditions.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment required.
- Excellent moral character and clean background free from excessive misdemeanors, traffic offenses, or any felonies, as well as positive record with creditors and prior employers.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.